Organic farms in neighboring towns
with CSA Programs include:
- Langwater Farm in Easton: https://langwaterfarm.com
- Brookwood Community Farm in Canton: http://brookwoodcommunityfarm.org
- White Barn Farm in Wrentham: https://www.whitebarnfarm.org
- Pakeen Farm in Canton: https://www.pakeenfarm.com/home
355 Bay Road, Sharon
Farmer’s Market – Open Saturdays from 10 AM to 2 PM – June thru October
614 South Main Street, Sharon
Mon – Fri • 9 AM – 7 PM
Sat – Sun • 9 AM – 6 PM
Wed – Fri • 9 AM – 6 PM
Sat – Sun • 9 AM – 5 PM
Mon – Tues • CLOSED
Ward’s has a farm store and pick-your-own program, in addition to offering Community Supported Agriculture (CSA).
- For general u-pick info, go to: http://wardsberryfarm.com/PYO_today.html
- For more info. on the CSA, go to: http://wardsberryfarm.com/CSA.html
To find more Farmers Markets in MA, go to: http://www.massfarmersmarkets.org/FMFM_Main.aspx
Community Supported Agriculture
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) offer the opportunity to obtain farm fresh produce during the growing season.
The Moose Hill Community Farm CSA serves many purposes including:
- Offering organic, locally-grown food to Sharon and neighboring residents.
- Welcoming families into our fields, in an effort to connect future generations with their food.
- Supporting Ward’s Berry Farm, a local family-run farm.
- Providing fresh, organic produce to the greater community, giving back to those who are in need.
For more information go to: http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/moose-hill/farm-share-csa
Wards’ Berry Farm at 614 S. Main St. has Farmer’s Choice Boxes of produce that you pick up at the farm. For more info. go to wardsberryfarm.com/CSA
Sharon Community Gardens — If you want to do it all yourself, you can obtain a garden plot on E. Foxboro Street.
Check out the Sharon Community Gardens facebook page:
Contact the Sharon Selectmen’s office for more information on obtaining a garden plot: 781-784-1500 x1208