Community Supported Agriculture
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs offer the opportunity to obtain farm fresh produce during the growing season.
The Moose Hill Community Farm CSA serves many purposes including:
- Offering organic, locally-grown food to Sharon and neighboring residents.
- Welcoming families into our fields, in an effort to connect future generations with their food.
- Supporting Ward’s Berry Farm, a local family-run farm.
- Providing fresh, organic produce to the greater community, giving back to those who are in need.
- For more information click here.
CSA programs at organic farms in nearby towns