Saturday, May 5th noon-4pm 2018, at Sharon High School, 181 Pond Street, Sharon MA.
Sharon Green Day is our annual show-stopper community event, which takes place every May in Sharon.
You’ll find dozens of environmental vendors, great food, music – and lots of friendly people. We’ve even had a farm animal petting zoo!
To reserve a table or get more information about Green Day ‘18, please contact Jessica Lazor, email@example.com
It’s free and family-friendly, and a great way to learn about what’s happening with sustainability, locally and beyond…
Enjoy a free, family-friendly afternoon, and discover how you can make your home and your town a more sustainable place to live!
- Local Environmental Organizations
- Solar & Renewable Energy Exhibitors
- Local Crafts
- Sustainable Transportation
- Water Conservation
- Green Farming
- Kid’s Activities
- Live Music / Free Food
Green Day Silent Auction Item List (as of 8pm May 3rd)
- Two hours of professional organizing with Allison Schnipper
- Brookstone Beans & Leaves one-cup coffee/tea maker (2)
- One-hour Massage gift certificate from Elements, Canton
- Compost Bin plus set-up consulting with Kath Mirza
- $20 Hilliard’s Gift Card
- Main Course in Canton Gift Basket
- Blue Vase 15.25 inches tall
- One-Week Stay in Winter Harbor, Maine Vacation Home
- $50 Gift Card British Beer Company
- Sky Restaurant – Sunday Brunch Buffet for Two
- Rep. Louis L. Kafka’s personal tour of the State House and private luncheon for two afterward
- Senator Paul Feeney’s personal tour of the State House followed by lunch